Τρίτη 6 Ιουλίου 2010

my life is not like hyman's life

My life is not like human’s life

My life is not like human’ life,

although I fly on earth.

My life is celestial,

although I know human’s life.

I fly so high

that earth-men do not touch me,

and I forget the life in earth.

I live so beautifully

that a human-being can’t imagine

the appeal of the sky

and the calm in mountains.

I enjoy my flights

like a God’s angel

and I give myself in the air of sky

as if I leave in Paradise.

Oh! man of the mortal world,

that your life is tightened with earthly possessions,

you can’t feel my soul,

which is light and free

as the souls of the angels of God.

You can not live what I live,

but you live what I don’t live.

I fly where your mind

can not fly.

I enjoy the delight of sky

and you live the joy of earth.

Great gap!

Look high in sky

and you will see God,

as I see Him

by the simplicity of my life

and the modesty of my heart.

Look high in sky

and you will see me to fly high.

If you don’t see me,

this is because of your lack in moral qualities,

so you live in the darkness of your sins.

I am gorgeous,

because my heart

is full of love

without looking at you,

but I fly high

in God’s light

and I admire the beauty of the universe

and the perfect harmony of the stars in sky.

If you wish to know me,

come with pure heart,

modest soul,

childish prayer

and angelic simpleness.

If you don’t have them,

you will never see me,

because you still live in passions

and flaws.

I live beautifully.

I live high.

I live lightly.

I live purely.

I live truly.

I live for God.

I live like and angel.

I live as an eagle!

How is your life?

Do you enjoy your life, as I do?

Can you fly so prettily like me?

If not, then you don’t know how to live!

If you want to live truly, accept my advices, please!, which are the experiences of my life.

I wish you to follow them, because you will earn so many profits in your life.

Don’t forget to read my personal calendar.

If you know anything about my brothers-eagles in the world,

send me their stories and pictures, if you can find.

Thank you.

THE EAGLE OF THE MOUNTAINS

The lonely eagle

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου